2. It won't be my turn to cook dinner again until next week.
3. I could offer to cook dinner sooner, though, and my offer would probably be welcome.
4. It will feel good to rest my head on my silk pillowcase tonight.
5. There is cereal that I like in the pantry; I can have it for breakfast tomorrow morning.
6. I am so thankful for my online communities. I appreciate the people there every day.
7. We have both coffee and tea in the house; I'll have my choice tomorrow morning.
8. I can reach out and say hello on the Internet, and someone usually responds.
9. I live with three people who are usually happy to give me hugs.
10. I have a beautiful journal, plus four blank journals patiently waiting their turn to be filled.
11. Singing feels marvelous. More than that, it feels magical.
12. I don't mind so much anymore when it takes me a while to fall asleep, because I have some wonderful ways to rest my mind and body while I wait.
Life is good. It really is.