Here are a few, just for starters:
1. I will wear my heart-shaped rose quartz pendant. The one with the invisible freshwater pearls. Yes.
2. I will drink my favorite tea from my favorite mug.
3. I will read inspiring, happy-making blogs (waves to Havi and Selma, and to Goddess Leonie)
4. I will watch OK Go videos on YouTube. (Especially "Here It Goes Again," the one with the treadmills!)
5. I will splurge, to the tune of $2.99, for an MP3 of Ravel's Bolero arranged for an orchestra of three hundred kazoos. Thank you, Sandra Boynton and Michael Ford!
6. Then I'll grab my own kazoo and play along! Or maybe I'll just squeeze my hand into a loose, open-ended fist, bring it to my lips, and be the kazoo. Because yeah, I'm that good.
7. I will massage sweetly scented lotion into my skin.
8. I will sit in my rocking chair on the front porch, and just be.
There. That's eight. Eight is enough. For now.
How about you? Is there something sweet and loving (or endearingly quirky and strange) that you would like to do for yourself?